Friday, February 24, 2012

Quiesenberry Wedding

Anna’s Wedding was held at First Kansas City Church of the Nazarene and her reception was at the Overland Park Convention Center. Her colors were blue, gray, and white. We had so much fun incorporating birch into this design. We used her collection of mason jars and birch pots to accent the center. Since wood was a theme we also added to the grooms bout and brides bouquet sola wood blossoms for added texture. So much fun!! Photos by Documentary Weddings & Portraits » RJSTILLS
Thank you Anna and Kyle for letting us be apart of your special day.

                   

 



                     





Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Amy and her team helped me have the wedding day of my dreams. I always dreamed about the moment when I would be getting ready and see my bouquet the first time and how beautiful it would look. This dream became a reality for me over and over again as I saw my bouquet, the pieces all over the church and of course all the wonderful centerpieces. Amy was so easy to work with and she did a perfect job of taking my ideas and vision and enhancing them to fit all of my needs. I cannot say enough great things about Amy and the quality of her work! I would recommend her to anyone!

    ReplyDelete

www.victoriangardens.com. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Reviews

Read all of our Wedding Flowers Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more

© 2011 Victorian Gardens, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena